Terms And Conditions
TOYAMACORP TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
The name of Trust.
Extensive variety of vehicles constantly nearby for your online buying under TOYAMACORP Stocks or Auctions. Prices are quoted on FOB and C&F terms with esteem to particular region/ port of destination.
All our prices are negotiable and inquiries are welcome. If you wish to visit us to purchase directly then FOB or C&F rates can also be negotiated upon request.
Auctions in Japan:
Explore the world of Automobiles!
TOYAMACORP offers more than 200,000 vehicles per week on our online auction system. TOYAMACORP contributes daily in auctions all over the world. TOYAMACORP receives auction data and photographs from the auction on daily basis. This data is loaded into e-Motors and offered online through our Online Auction page.
A refundable deposit is required to submit a live bid onto the online auction system. TOYAMACORP'S customer service (CSD) personally confirms the deposit status of each customer at regular intervals. Services are accessible 24/7. Upon effective Bid; deposit payment is required within seven days of the buying via Telegraphic Transfer (TT).
Terms of Trade:-
- Customer should be registered on our Website before making a transaction. (Registration is absolutely free!)
- No deposit is required before confirming any car from the Ready Stock.
- Full or partial payment is compulsory within seven days of validation via Telegraphic Transfer (TT).
- A deposit is required before shipment with the balance due prior to release of the Original documents.
- Prices can be viewed with full vehicle details once you receive login credentials.
- Prices are quoted in United States Dollars (USD) & Japanese Yen, either in C&F or FOB terms
- Customers can pay in US Dollars, Japanese Yen, Euro, Pond Sterling etc.
- Attention! In case of refusal or payment delay for the cars bought from the auction house as Customer Order by due date, TOYAMACORP reserve the right to charge cancel penalty of minimum 200,000 JPY/$2,000 USD or its total loss and penalty charge. In case of refusal or delay of payment for the cars bought from TOYAMACORP Stock by due date, TOYAMACORP reserve the right to charge the cancel penalty or its total loss and penalty.
TOYAMACORP and its related Websites contains data for general information resolutions only and on “as is” basis. Although we strive to keep all information up to date and detailed, we do not endorse the accuracy, extensiveness, accessibility or consistency of any data or information pertains to all goods and facilities and connected visuals uploaded or distributed through the website including information or bulk mails and quotation mails. Website users recognize that any confidence placed on such information or data is strictly at the user’s sole risk.
Furthermore, TOYAMACORP. makes no warranty or representation of any content, goods and services provided through or in connection with linked websites. Any links included does not essentially specify reference or commendation of any content provided in those links.
In no event will TOYAMACORP, its affiliates, employees, agents and representative, be liable for any loss or damage including without restriction, ancillary, significant, subsidiary, disciplinary or any other loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of TOYAMACORP website, its postings, its content or any errors or oversights in its content.
TOYAMACORP. endeavors to keep the website up to date and running smoothly. TOYAMACORP. reserves the right to make any improvements and changes including upgrading and omission in any portion of the contents of the website without notice and without incurring obligation.